Tuesday 5 April 2016

Poems For My Pals




I was just having a Spring clean on this beautiful sunny morning and came across these poems I wrote for two of my oldest mates, Nicolette and Sheryl (the latter nicknamed Pinhead/Ronnie Corbett due to her diminutive frame), on their respective hen nights.

Nicolette's hen do in Marbella was particularly memorable as she ended up slipping over in a club and badly breaking her ankle, leading to her hobbling down the aisle on crutches.

All's well that ends well, and both are now happily married with children.....

















Fancy reading my back-story before you go any further? You can find my other blogs at:
www.costaricachica1.blogspot.com
www.samgoessolo.blogspot.com
www.mummymission.blogspot.com
www.worldwidewalsh.blogspot.com

Follow me:

Twitter: @SamanthaWalsh76
Facebook: Samantha Jane Walsh
Instagram: wanderingblonde76

No comments:

Post a Comment